Saturday, June 11, 2011

the boy hearts water

This child loves water. Loves filling his bucket up with water. Loves dipping his toys in the bucket, filling them up and drinking it. Loves splashing it all over himself and saying "wet, mama". He thinks he owns the water hose. If I even try to water my plants, you can bet he's right there with his hand on the hose. I'm sure the water hose could occupy an afternoon of his time if I'd be ok with the water running that long.

He's happy it's summer time...so am I :)

He has also grown to love his "san........box". He only has one rule if you want to play in it. "Shoes off, feet in". I love that he is talking more and more. Makes a mama proud!

And apparently, he loves driving his dump trucks around the edge of it.

1 comment:

  1. Aw, there is something about the hose! They can't stay away! What a cutie.

    ReplyDelete