Thursday, September 8, 2011

first day

Kaden had his first day of Mother's Day Out today. An exciting day for the both of us. He met 7 new friends, played in the gymnasium, went for a walk, colored a picture, had music time, ate lunch, took a short 30 minute nap (I'm curious to see how our afternoon will go, he's a good 2 hour napper) and ate a little snack before I picked him up. I tried to cram as many things in the 5 hours I had to myself...met a friend for coffee and chatted for an hour and a half without any kids (it was awesome for both of us!), got my workout in, made a quick trip to Target, did a couple of loads of laundry, grabbed a quick bite to eat and then headed out to pick up my little guy. BOY WAS I GLAD TO SEE HIM! Pretty certain the feeling was mutual! Here's to a good first day...

1 comment:

  1. Dear Baby Kaden,
    Can you stop growing so fast? B wants you to stay a baby forever! I love you guys!!

    ReplyDelete