Friday, January 7, 2011

Friday morning coffee...

...with my hubby. So glad it's back! It's one of the few times we get to have adult conversation in our household. Without a certain little toddler wanting us to read a book or play ball. It does require that I get out of bed much earlier than normal but it's totally worth it. And...some Fridays (well, maybe most), I even crawl back in bed until that certain little toddler wakes me up for the day. Not sure when or how I became this person who sleeps in but I'll go with it for now.

As much as I love the holidays and spending time with family, I am so thankful to be back into a routine. One that includes playdates with friends, lunches with Kass and days where we don't get out of our pj's. As my friend Emily put it, "normal is so good".

No comments:

Post a Comment