Thursday, February 3, 2011

brrr...

The last few days of crazy freezing weather have had us cooped up inside. The roads here in north Texas are thick sheets of ice. And I refused to drive on them until this morning - we had to get out of here. I am ready for sunshine and warmer temps. And I know my little guy is too. Every time I open the door for the dogs to go out, he tries to sneak out with them. Being inside for practically 3 straight days, makes me bored. Really bored. So - yesterday I decided to start cleaning. Not like cleaning the floors and bathrooms. I never feel like doing that type of cleaning these days. But like cleaning out junk drawers, cabinets, the pantry, the linen closet. That type of cleaning, I find very refreshing. In doing that, I came across lots of old pictures. Two of which I must share.

The first is my very favorite picture - EVER - of my husband when he was 18 months. I carried this one around in my car for the longest time -- that's how much it's my favorite.

The second, and I'm sure my aunt and uncle will appreciate this one, is of me. Not really sure how old I was but I wonder if Kaden's fake smile will look like mine in the picture. And yes, for those of you who didn't know me in high school, he gets his curls from me.

1 comment:

  1. The pics are classic! And since when is it not like you to clean?!

    ReplyDelete