Friday, June 7, 2013

four months

Our sweet Bailey Raye is now 4 months old.  So, so much changes in a month.  Like the fact that she's awake a lot more during the day.  Which, in turn, means she sleeps longer at night.  About 11-12 hrs.  Praise the Lord.  I feel like a new mama these days.  She's a growin'...off the charts according to the doctors.  She's in the 100% percentile for her weight and height {18 lbs 5 oz 27 in}.  I cannot count the number of times I'm told, she's so big, she looks like a 6-7 month old.  To which {I would sometimes like to respond with}, well...her parents aren't small people.

She's learned to roll over.  And over.  And over.  It's her new favorite thing to do this last month.  She loves her big brother.  And finds him to be quite hilarious.  It makes my heart so happy to see her face light up when we pick Kaden up from school.  Her grin tells it all.  And her giggles all the way home let me know that she just adores him.  Every now and then,  I'll take a peek in the rear view mirror, and more often than not, her head is turned in his direction with the biggest smile ~ you ever did see ~ across her face.  Melts a mama's heart.        


I got out the fancy camera again this month and we had a quick little photo shoot.  This baby girl loves to smile.  Makes me feel like I'm doing something right.  Now, for those of you that know me well, know how much I attempt to shy away from the color pink.  Nothing against it.  I just think there are other colors out there for baby girls...besides pink.  However, Bailey's great Aunt Cynthia sent her this super cute outfit that I couldn't resist passing up.  It's absolutely perfect for a 4 month old little princess photo shoot.  








1 comment:

  1. It's been a while since I've visited your blog but enjoyed catching up today. Such great pictures of your kids. Miss seeing you guys!

    ReplyDelete