Monday, December 6, 2010

*SURPRISE*

I wish I could have seen the look on his face as he walked into a room filled with friends, just to surprise him for his 30th birthday. I have been told he was grinning from ear to ear...PRICELESS! For the last 2 weeks, I have been very stressed and on edge. Why? Because I couldn't talk to my best friend about planning his own surprise party. I would get so excited every time someone RSVP'd yes. But I couldn't share that excitement with him! Very hard for me...I tell him everything. I warned him (1) not to look at my email account in case it was open on my computer and (2) not pick up my phone...AT ALL! and (3) not to look at the credit card account (this made him very nervous, it was all part of my plan).

He didn't have a clue on Saturday night...and I loved that part! I am pretty sure he was amazed by the fact that I actually kept it a secret. Thank you Mark and Amanda, Jake and Hayley, Stephen and Meagan, Brad and Lauren, Cody and Tara, Micah and Denae, Brent and Jessica, Bridget and Jenny. I loved and appreciated your help in surprising my hubby!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry we missed it. Tell the "old" man happy birthday for us!

    ReplyDelete