Tuesday, May 11, 2010

FiRsT mOtHeR's DaY

I had a great first Mother's Day with Kaden. It actually ended up as a Mother's Day weekend, thanks to my wonderful husband. On Friday, Kass took Kaden with him to the mall to get me a gift. It was so nice to have a couple of hours to myself :) Then on Saturday, we went out to lunch, ran a few errands, went to church and left Kaden in childcare at church (that was a first...we were very eager to get him once the service was over) and even went to dinner after church. We took it pretty easy on Sunday. The boys woke me up in bed with a card and my gifts...a bag and a watch that I've had my eye on for quite some time. I almost forgot that I got roses on Friday, they were beautiful! After Kaden took his morning nap, we headed out to the mall so I could get a few links taken out of my watch. After that, we headed home and decided to be lazy the rest of the day. Thank you so much for a wonderful first Mother's Day, Kass and Kaden. I love being a wife and mom to you boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment