Thursday, May 6, 2010

a lil' too BIG but oh so cute

This cap is one of the gazillion things that Kaden's Aunt Catrina has given him. He actually wore it without any complaints. It's still a little too big but it gets the job done and he just looks so darn cute with it on!
On our walk this morning, we stopped by the park to enjoy the swings for a few minutes.

I used to think I wanted to have a big family like Nora Walker on one of my favorite TV shows, Brothers and Sisters. Until I overheard a conversation between 3 moms with lots of kiddos running around wild at the park this morning. They were talking about going home, getting one down for a nap, figuring out how to occupy the other, cleaning the house at some point, and on and on and on and on... Then I thought about all the time I spend with Kaden, how would I ever have time for another and be sane. For now, I am good with just the three of us. We make a pretty awesome team...me and my boys :)

This makes me smile...BIG time! And reconfirms my thought that one is enough for now. He has playmates, they're just furry ones.

Did I mention that I also saw a woman on her morning run while having a conversation on her cell phone...AMAZING, yet CRAZY at the same time?!?! I wish I liked to run. I keep telling myself...one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment