Monday, June 14, 2010

Lovin' It...

I warned you that there would be a post about the baby pool. I got it out early last week and we have used it several times since then. It's a really good afternoon activity for Kaden! It actually keeps him entertained for somewhere close to 30 minutes...that is A LOT of time when you are constantly racking your brain for things to keep a little boy occupied...he has so much energy! He just loves being in it as you will see in the pics!

I actually learned a couple of lessons while getting the pool ready for Kaden.

1. Whatever you do, don't air up the pool with the baby in the same room if you are using an air compressor to get the job done. I didn't think anything of it and brought Kaden out into the garage with me. As you are probably guessing, he started screaming the second I turned the thing on...it was way too loud for his liking. Poor little guy! That ruined the use of the pool for day 1. I tried setting him in it while it was still in the garage and he would have nothing to do with it. I really thought I had ruined the whole idea until day 2 when he actually loved being in it.

2. Don't fill the pool too early because the birds will enjoy their afternoon bath in it before the baby gets to enjoy it. I thought I was smart by filling the pool a couple of hours early and letting it sit in the sun so the water would be warm for Kaden. Needless to say, the birds had a fun time playing in the water until Kaden woke up from his nap ready to go.

I took lots of pictures the first day. He is just so stinkin' cute! He makes my heart happy :)





No comments:

Post a Comment