Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Father's Day

Kass' first Father's Day was pretty low key. We went to church Saturday evening so we were able to sleep in a bit Sunday morning. As a little gift from Kaden to his Daddy, I framed a few of the professional pictures that we had done so Kass could take them to the office. I had a hard time choosing, but here are the three I picked. I am pretty sure this face could brighten anyones stressful day!

After breakfast and Kaden's morning nap, we headed out to the pool. Kass' first Father's Day marks Kaden's first time to go under the water. Daddy did it...not once but 3 times! Ok, I'll admit that I did it once, but not nearly as good as Daddy. There's a trick to it. Blow really hard into his face so that it takes his breath away and then immediately put him under water. I wasn't fast enough :(

Even though most days I don't show it, I truly am so thankful to have such a wonderful man to call my husband and Kaden's Daddy. I love you babe!

1 comment:

  1. That is so funny. We totally went to the pool for Father's Day too!

    ReplyDelete