Tuesday, August 24, 2010

First Visit to the Zoo

Last weekend, Nana, Papa and Auntie B came up to watch Kaden while Kass and I went on an overnight trip to Lake Texoma to celebrate our 7 year wedding anniversary. We were actually booked to stay 2 nights. After seeing the resort in person and having the fire alarm wake us up in the middle of the night, we decided one night was enough. We were ready to get back home to spend time with Kaden and my family.

I have always wanted to take Kaden to the zoo. Practically since he was born. But Kass always reminds me that it will be more fun when he is older. Needless to say, my parents and sister beat me to it. They saddled Kaden up Saturday morning and headed to the Dallas Zoo. From what they tell me, he had fun. I don't doubt it. He got to see lots of new stuff and hang out with a few of his favorite people.

No comments:

Post a Comment