Monday, August 2, 2010

Lights, Camera, ACTION!

Kass and I had the privilege of seeing his dad in action a few Sundays ago. For nearly six years now, Kevan has been pursuing a dream to work as an actor. He has done several featured films, featured roles in television (we're told that we'll see him on Friday Night Lights in the fall), commercials and industrials but this is the first time that we've been able to see him at work. He was cast as a truck driver and as a doctor in the stage play Just a Few Feet Away. We loved being able to see him in his element. I must confess that I felt a little nervous for him each time his scene was up. Not sure why. He was fabulous! We can't wait to see more of him in the lights.

Congrats Kevan on a job well done!

A huge thank you to my parents for watching Kaden so that we could make the stage play. It's always refreshing to get a little break from being a mom and pretend that you're just on a date with your hubby. I also enjoyed the company of my beautiful sister and Cody. So glad they could make the play as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment