Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Seven

That's how many years Kass and I have been married. Crazy. I know. It seems like it was just yesterday that we were living the simple life in Lubbock going to Texas Tech. Those were the days. Now. We have a child. Even crazier. I have enjoyed every minute of being married to my wonderful husband. There have been many ups and downs but we have only grown closer through those times. Especially the last year. We were called crazy for uprooting from Denver to move back to Texas with Kass' new job, my career change, a baby on the way, buying and selling homes. Back then, we didn't think anything of it. Looking back, we agree! We were crazy! But we are so happy and this last year of change brought lots of joy to our lives. We have grown to appreciate each other in so many different ways. I am truly looking forward to what the future holds for our family.

Happy Anniversary Babe! I love you!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary!! Miss you guys! - Tami

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot believe that has been 7 years ago! Where has time gone?

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! Congrats on 7 seven years and here's to many many more...cheers!

    ReplyDelete